4/17/16 4:30pm
Not much to report today.
When Dr Mokadam came in this morning, John was in bed eating some fruit. He said beds were for sleeping, not
eating. In other words, the chair is a
better place to hang out except for when he needs to sleep. So John has done just that, when he's not
napping he is sitting in his chair enjoying the view.
We have been approved to come and go for walks as we
want. I can unhook his IV pole and take
the suction off his drainage tube. He
just gave himself a sponge bath and changed his pj's. Physical Therapy stopped by and walked with
us once. He now walks without a walker.
He now has his phone and computer and I can trust him to
make good decisions. I don't feel that I
need to be here during shift changes, so I'm going to head home soon. I'll check in tomorrow.
Colleen

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home