Thursday, April 14, 2016

4/14/16 10pm


At dinner time tonight, John moved from his bed to his chair.  He was feeling fine and as soon as he was in the chair, he vomited all the food (very little) he had consumed today.  We have no idea what caused this.  Then dinner came.  The egg salad didn't work, but the chocolate ice cream was good.  About six spoonfuls.  During this he had two hallucinations, one with a Pashmina scarf being placed over him and the other a person under his bed.

I just spoke with his night nurse and he is sound asleep.  They are not concerned about the hallucinations, it is pretty common. 

I came home when it was dark and watered the pots in the front of the house.  When I went to the back I thought I heard the side gate close , so I came inside and locked the door.  The plants in the back can wait for another day.

Colleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home