3:00pm 4/12/16
John has had lots of doctors come to see him today. Dr Masri, his cardiologist dropped in and told
us how pleased she was that John finally got his new heart. Dr Hussin came in and did an echo. He indicated that the left side was now
working perfectly, and for some reason the right side usually takes a couple of
days after transplant to get up to par.
Right now, he is taking a 30 minute breathing test to make sure he can
breathe by himself without the ventilator. When that is successful they will remove the
breathing tube and he can have ice chips!
Yeah, he loves his ice
Thank you for all the wonderful comments you have been
leaving for him. I'm reading them to him
and he responds favorable.
Colleen

3 Comments:
Yeah, John! Keep it up! Lot's of prayers are being offered up for you from Spokane. And Mass was offered for you yesterday.
Sr. Rita Louise, Sisters, and a number of Friends
I am so glad to hear that everything is going well! You have had a lot of prayers heading your way from over here in Idaho, and we are all so happy to hear about your progress. I sent out a prayer request to our parish prayer tree yesterday and many people have asked how you are today.
My Daniel (age 7) said "Uncle John got a new heart. I hope it lasts at least 20 years so he can come to my wedding!"
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home