Monday, April 11, 2016

4:30 update 4/11/16


I just received a call from the Operating Room.  They have started the surgery and he is doing well.  She said she would check back with me in a couple of hours.  Jen and I are going to go for a bit of a walk now.  They have my cell phone number in case they need to get a hold of me.  This is so emotional.  I fell in love with that heart over 25 years ago.  I know they are taking good care of him.

Colleen and Jennifer

3 Comments:

Anonymous Jeanine said...

He has quite a team in his corner, you and Jennifer first and foremost. We're all praying and looking forward to the good news! Love to all.

April 11, 2016 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thinking about you all with lots of positive thoughts. Our best to you! Cookie



April 11, 2016 at 7:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

All the Master Gardeners are holding you all in our hearts. Jinny

April 11, 2016 at 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home