Monday, April 11, 2016

11:45 PM Update


We just spoke with a woman in the OR.  She indicated that things are going well.  John is off the heart lung machine.  I believe that means his new heart is beating on its own.  It will be another couple of hours then they'll take him to the Intensive Care Unit where he has a room for a few days.  It is our plan now to wait and talk to the surgeon, then head home for a few hours sleep.  This may be the last update tonight.  I'll post more when I am back in the morning.  Thank you all for your prayers, they are appreciated.

Colleen and Jennifer

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I can't imagine how long last night was for you. John is so fortunate to have you by his side, Colleen.
Very, very grateful the surgery went well. Hard to believe he finally has his new heart. Jinny

April 12, 2016 at 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home