Friday, April 15, 2016

4/15/16 9:30am


John is very alert today and his memory is good.  He remembers things we talked about yesterday.  As soon as I arrived this morning about 7 he vomited again.  This comes on suddenly, no nausea before or after.  They think that as soon as he is able to have a bowel movement, it should go away.  He asked to go to his chair this morning.   Before, it was a chore that he wasn't thrilled to do.

This is going to be a busy day.  One of his drainage tubes has been removed, that was really painful. Now they have taken him down to Radiation to get that PICC line threaded.  So I have about an hour to myself.  I wish I were a napper, I could use the sleep.  Once the PICC line is in, they can remove the Central Line in his neck, then we move.  We'll be back, we like to walk to this area and see all our favorite nurses and others.

Colleen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home