Sunday, April 17, 2016

4/17/16 2:45pm


Hi this is John.  I'm doing pretty well today, well better every day.  I walked a mile before noon.  Lots of praise from staff.  I like that.  Got a dry shampoo this morning. Weird thing, very hot.  Then you rub it in.  Does a good job. 

John

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sr. Rita Louise said...

Such great progress! It is so good to hear from you yourself. Colleen has done a wonderful job of posting the day's " activity".
God bless you both!
Sr. Rita Louise

April 17, 2016 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good to hear from you. Big Guy. Love reading Colleen's comments.but it's also great to know that you're making a strong comeback. Continue to take care . . . . both of you . . .speedy recovery. Hugs

April 17, 2016 at 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home