Saturday, December 23, 2006

Saturday 12/23

Here it is, almost Christmas. The past 10 days have flown by for us, but now we are in a calmer time. We are home, the treatments that Co gives me are going well and I am getting stronger each day. We are going to fly to Yakima on Christmas morning to be with my family and then coming back in the afternoon. I think it will be a good way to see everyone without getting too tired.

We go to the infectious disease doctor next Wednesday to see how the infection is progressing and will find out how long the treatments will need to continue. Unless something unexpected happens between now and then, the next blog entry will be Wednesday. Thank you for all of your support, thoughts, prayers and emails. We appreciate them all. We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.

Love,

John and Co

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas John and Colleen. We'll be praying for a successful treatment program and a speedy recovery.

Best wishes to all your families for the holidays.

Mike, Jeny, Glen, Sean and Jackie.

December 23, 2006 at 9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for including me in the Blog. My thoughts and prayers are with you both and I hope the home therapy is going well. Anything I can do let me know. You are both very dear. Karen

December 26, 2006 at 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home