Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Monday early report

It's 5:45 and we still do not know if the the IND (incision and drainage) will take place. One of doctor's offices does not have power restored yet and he is difficult to reach. He is key to making a decision on the IND. We are waiting to see if the culture is still growing staph. The operating room has a slot reserved for us at 6pm. They want answers, we want answers and still we wait. It is frustrating, to say the least. We will post again tonight when we know more.

John

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's 6:00 now. I hope you are getting some answers and some ACTION!!!! I know how hard it is to wait for someone else to move so you can DO SOMETHING.

Still praying..........nan

December 19, 2006 at 6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope some action has taken place by now. Do you have power at your house yet? You've had enough frustration for a year - all in one week!!
Praying for a good outcome.
Mom/C.

December 19, 2006 at 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home