He's Back - Tuesday evening
Thank you for your prayers and good wishes.
John is back in his room. He looks good. He is hungry, has had nothing to eat since 8:30 this morning, which is really difficult for him. He has some pain in his arm, so I am going to go so I can see what I can do to get food and pain medication.
If there is anything more to report, I will send it later, if not you'll hear from us tomorrow.
Colleen
John is back in his room. He looks good. He is hungry, has had nothing to eat since 8:30 this morning, which is really difficult for him. He has some pain in his arm, so I am going to go so I can see what I can do to get food and pain medication.
If there is anything more to report, I will send it later, if not you'll hear from us tomorrow.
Colleen

4 Comments:
Hey! So glad you're over the surgery. Hope you get a good nights sleep but I bet the nurses will be coming in and out checking your elbow or wherever the incision is. I think we'll all sleep better now that something important has been accomplished.
Love, mom
How many times do I have to enter the verification letters?
Great news!!! Glad to hear we are moving in the right direction. I hope this is what will end this nightmare for you. I'll let Mom and Dana know what is happening. Mom is leaving for Detroit to spend Christmas with Susan in Michigan.
Have they indicated when you will be able to go home? I'd hate to think of you spending Christmas in the hospital, John.
Hugs and love all around!
Barb
John...... wow ! have you had a ride. Don't worry about getting back to Children's in a hurry take your time and feel better. Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Warmly,
Mary- sib playroom
Know that I'm thinking and praying for you, Blog Daddy! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home