Finally, we are home and it is really nice. It was quite an ordeal but it is now behind us. Hopefully we don't have a similar occurrence in the future. Thanks for all of your well wishes.
So glad you were finally able to post bail. 😁 surprised that with no shower for that many days, they didn’t throw you out. 🤭 I bet your own bed felt really good. So happy you finally have this ordeal behind you.
So glad you were finally able to post bail. 😁 surprised that with no shower for that many days, they didn’t throw you out. 🤭 I bet your own bed felt really good. So happy you finally have this ordeal behind you. Big, but gentle, hugs to you.
5 Comments:
Great news! Glad everything went smoothly.
Nancy, glad everything good and that you are home. Miss my walking buddies
So glad you were finally able to post bail. 😁 surprised that with no shower for that many days, they didn’t throw you out. 🤭 I bet your own bed felt really good. So happy you finally have this ordeal behind you.
So glad you were finally able to post bail. 😁 surprised that with no shower for that many days, they didn’t throw you out. 🤭 I bet your own bed felt really good. So happy you finally have this ordeal behind you. Big, but gentle, hugs to you.
I’m so happy you’re home! Love the blogging at 1am. What else is there to do in the hospital. Sleeping is out of the question. xo
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home