1.9.2026 noon update
Good Morning, Colleen here.
The surgeon called me last night about 6pm. She said the surgery went well. She indicated the gall bladder was somewhat bloody and there was blood in the abdomen.
I got to the hospital today about 9am. John had eaten his breakfast of toast. He also ordered a banana or a cup of mixed fruit, which were denied. They did send a bowl of prunes, which are still sitting on his tray. We went for a couple of walks, which were the first since Monday.
The doctor came in and looked at his incisions, which she was pleased with. There is still a lot of talk about discharge today, but no action. We ordered lunch in anticipation that things might start moving along to get us out of here. That still hasn't happened, but we do have lunch.
I'll post more when I know more

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home