1.7.2025 update at 3:00PM
We are still in the local ER waiting for a bed at UWMC (where John had his transplant). The cardiologists want the surgery at UWMC to remove his gall bladder performed there so they can watch his heart carefully. We have been here for almost 28 hours now. John slept almost three hours late morning to early afternoon, so it looks like they are controlling his pain well. We have been assured that he will be transferred today. That's all I know now. Since I don't drive in the dark, I will be heading home soon. We will post more when we know more.
Colleen and John

3 Comments:
Thank you for the update, drive safely home
Keeping you both in my prayers. Glad his pain is being managed in the meantime.
No news yet. We will post again in the morning. Frustrated.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home