Monday, August 10, 2015

Monday morning


Sorry there was no more updates yesterday.  I had to go home and deal with our plants and grass not being watered as we had hoped.  So now I have one more job.

He slept well last night and feels good today. Of course he walked the mile he was challenged to yesterday.  By the end of the day he had walked 22 laps, which is 1.25 miles. 

He is getting up and dressed in his civilian clothes now.  The media is suppose to be here at 10:30 this morning.  We are hoping since he will be dressed that we can go on our field trip.  One of the staff here has been tasked to declutter our room to make it not seem so small.  I suggested we be moved to the presidential suite.

Colleen

1 Comments:

Anonymous Lina Lewis said...

Dear John and Colleen- I'm so glad things are progressing so well (with minor setbacks, of course) and I really appreciate all the updates posted. I was away and could keep checking often but at least I was able to find out the surgery went well and John was making progress.
Wishing you a speedy recovery! John, keep walking and showing everyone how good in shape you are.
Miss you!
Lina

August 10, 2015 at 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home