Sunday, August 2, 2015

Good Night Sunday


They came to take John to the cath lab at 6:10 and said they'll bring him back by 7.  A bit after 8 they came back.  Why do they do that?  Don't they understand that family worries?  Anyway, he was a bit sedated, but he wanted his sherbet.  Nothing was coming between me and the sherbet.  I got it and gave it to him.  It was frozen too hard but he started scraping at it.

I changed him to battery power before they took him to the cath lab, and changed him back to wall power when he came back.  I'm getting better, but still set off alarms.  Maybe I was tired?

They said everything went well.  We hope that adding these two tools will allow us to move forward this week.

That's all I know.  Thank you for your comments and emails.  I read them all to John and they make him smile.  Good Night.

Colleen

1 Comments:

Anonymous Joan said...

We are reading your blog entries and really appreciate your multiple updates per day. It helps us feel connected and know what to pray for. Even your short paragraph ones are much appreciated. I have been especially praying this evening with these new developments. Thanks!

August 2, 2015 at 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home