5/1/16 update
5/1/16
We took a long walk, a long walk for me, down to and along
the Montlake Cut. Nice sunny day, 63
degrees when we left. Sat and watched
the boats go by. Never wanted to own a boat, but I admire them. Enjoyed it greatly.
One of the PICC lines is clogged and was treated today to
allow fluid through. There are two PICC
lines and they want a backup working.
Reasonable. The PICC line
treatment worked so that is one less thing to worry about.
There is fluid around the lung again and we don't know what
that means yet in terms of being released.
We hope to know tomorrow. They
stopped the diuretic, the water pill, completely on Thursday. Since then, I urinate much less, I'm gaining
weight and my feet are getting puffy again.
So I did something I never thought I would do. I suggested that they put me back on
Torsemide, the diuretic. The puffiness,
weight and other symptoms are less of the reason for the request than the liquid
around the lungs. I am back on
Torsemide, my fault, don't listen to me if I complain!
Late breaking news.
Colleen got home and went out to water plants and found a dead snake in
one of the birdbaths. Ants were eating
it alongside a crow. I contacted the
neighbor who got rid of it. It looked to
be well over a foot long from the photo she sent to me.
John

1 Comments:
A snake?!? YIKES. Another reason not to do yard work. ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home