Friday, April 22, 2016

4/22/16 Last update today


 
John here.  A very busy day today.  Training,  P/T, O/T and R/T all came in.  I complained about pain in my left arm and an ultrasound was ordered and done.  The draining of  the chest is a concern so the docs ordered a chest x-ray.  No results, and we were hoping to know something.  The chest test results could help us get out quicker.  
There is a new protocol involving the shower 24 hours after the chest tube removal.  The old protocol had a staff member 'watch' me prep for a shower.  Timing could delay release time if staff members were busy.  Now, after passing the new test (I am only the second one to take it) I can take the shower 24 hours after the tube is removed and we just pack up and go.
 The question has been asked about pizza and bacon.  Will eating them help with my protein needs?  Nope.  They want a large amount of protein intake and we will find a way to meet goals.  We always do.
Too busy to walk much today.  Less than 2.5 miles.
John
 
 
 

1 Comments:

Blogger cojohnmclean said...

Over 2 miles, better than anyone else
on the floor! That's great! Love you and I'll see you soon. Good night

April 22, 2016 at 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home