Tuesday, April 19, 2016

4/19/16 last blog today


John here.  A busy day.  Most walking yet.  2.57miles.  But John did a solo lap with the IV pole in his left hand.  The Fitbit didn't count those steps.  Bummer.

Just got back from visiting our friends with a nurse to escort me over.  We'll see them tomorrow post op.  The husband and two daughters will be waiting.  Plus a son-in-law.  There is a week old baby that I doubt will allowed to visit.  They have friend that offered to baby sit.  People are so helpful.  It'll be a long day of waiting, pacing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Just so pleased with all the good news on your recovery. Wish I had a nickel for every time you and Colleen crossed my mind. I doubt they found a heart as big and thoughtful as your original but this new one will quickly learn. :-D Prayers continue for both of you as well as the donor and their family. May God continue to Bless you both. Hope to see you soon. John

April 20, 2016 at 9:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe I will be able to visit you at home!!!

April 20, 2016 at 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home