Hello,
All went well and we just arrived home. I should be good for another five years unless a transplant happens. Then there will be no need for a pacer.
The photo is of our zinnia bed and is included as a test to see if I remember how to insert photos! It seems to be a problem the first time after being away for awhile.
All went well and we just arrived home. I should be good for another five years unless a transplant happens. Then there will be no need for a pacer.
The photo is of our zinnia bed and is included as a test to see if I remember how to insert photos! It seems to be a problem the first time after being away for awhile.

1 Comments:
How are you feeling today? Yay, the picture worked.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home